SO IT'S THIS...



VS THIS,



Another lovely shiny Apple product that's essentially the same as the last one, another nubile young thing willing to sell herself / her politics (lol) / her dignity / her relationship with her entire family for the sake of walking around talking into the must-have accessory of the teenies in public before her mates' can. KAWAII'! Can I get some face time?

Noteable quotes:

[I'll] 'sell' my virginity if I have to because dad won't buy [me] one."

- a typical Weibo user [blink]YEAH FUCK YOU DAD[/blink]


According to our sources 'feedback on Weibo has been overwhelmingly negative' with the hivemind saying it's not worth the trade, proving beyond any shadow of a doubt that Weibo's are NOT the Weebos in disguise you would have expected, of course a few people are calling FAKE on the whole thing but then those people always do. Turns out there's another kid out there for an ipad but being a boy and hence his virginity being worth squat, he sold his kidney instead and is now regretting the decision. I'll probably still hit her up as soon as someone sends me us a review model anyway so I'll let you know how it goes after the drop.

WORDS: ROBERT SNOOT
GIRL: maybe a seven...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BUT WHO WAS PHONE?/

Anonymous said...

AND WHO WAS FIRST!

Anonymous said...

AND WHO CARES ANYWAY?